Do you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge? Are you curious about the world around you, and always on the lookout for something new? In that case, you’re probably keen to get your nose into a good science book. But where to begin?
We read a lot of popular science books here at BBC Science Focus, so you can rely on us for interviews with best-selling authors, features and extracts from leading academics, and our top picks to get you started in our science book reading lists.
And you don’t have to limit yourself to non-fiction, we have plenty of sci-fi books to keep you dimension hopping long into the future.
- Brian Switek: How did bones evolve?
- 8 really, really big books about space
- If we’re going to combat climate change, we need to tackle air pollution too
- Hey computer, tell me a joke: the problem of teaching AI humour
- Five ways deadly diseases carried by mosquitoes have steered the course of human history
By entering your details, you are agreeing to BBC Science Focus Magazine terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.