Do you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge? Are you curious about the world around you, and always on the lookout for something new? In that case, you’re probably keen to get your nose into a good science book. But where to begin?
We read a lot of popular science books here at BBC Science Focus, so you can rely on us for interviews with best-selling authors, features and extracts from leading academics, and our top picks to get you started in our science book reading lists.
And you don’t have to limit yourself to non-fiction, we have plenty of sci-fi books to keep you dimension hopping long into the future.
- There’s a lot more to being human than you think
- Ada Lovelace: a mathematician, a computer scientist and a visionary
- Orthorexia: the perils of eating too clean
- Dr Becky Smethurst: How do you actually find a black hole?
- Linguistics: 7 language science books to help you finally understand what comes out of your mouth
By entering your details, you are agreeing to BBC Science Focus Magazine terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.