In this special edition, the experts from BBC Science Focus Magazine reveal the mind-blowing answers to the perplexing questions that baffle the brightest of brains.
Puzzling questions like:
- Why do astronauts always wear white suits?
- Do solar panels work better on hot days?
- Why don’t horses have toes?
- What state of matter is fire: solid, liquid or gas?
- If clouds can weigh tonnes, how do they stay aloft?
Order your copy for only £9.99 with FREE UK delivery if you are a UK subscriber to BBC Science Focus Magazine, £11.49 for non-subscribers (EUR £12.99, ROW £13.49)
Visit www.buysubscriptions.com or call 03330162138.