- A healthy diet could reduce the symptoms of depression
- Carbon offsetting: a solution to flying emissions, or just passing the buck?
- How far do we travel through space every day?
- When we start uploading our brains to computers, will our sense of self be uploaded too?
- Cull drives badgers to roam further afield
The science behind the headlines
If you are looking for answers to the Universe’s biggest questions or just some fun science facts, our expert panel is ready to answer your questions
Some of the brightest names in science and technology talk to the BBC Science Focus team about the ideas and breakthroughs shaping our world
From BBC Science Focus magazine
For insatiably curious readers who want to understand and marvel at the complexity of our world
Popular on sciencefocus.com
Our best features, fun facts and thought-provoking long reads
Dispatches from the cutting edge of science and technology