- How does plastic get into the oceans?
- Gretchen McCulloch: How has the internet affected how we communicate?
- In the twenty-first century, fake doesn’t have to mean fraud
- How can meat-flavoured crisps be vegetarian?
- Oldest evidence of insect pollination unearthed
The science behind the headlines
If you are looking for answers to the Universe’s biggest questions or just some fun science facts, our expert panel is ready to answer your questions
Some of the brightest names in science and technology talk to the BBC Science Focus team about the ideas and breakthroughs shaping our world
From BBC Science Focus magazine
For insatiably curious readers who want to understand and marvel at the complexity of our world
Popular on sciencefocus.com
Our best features, fun facts and thought-provoking long reads
Dispatches from the cutting edge of science and technology