- Is it true that the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans don’t mix?
- Wine is under threat from climate change, so change to hardier grapes, experts warn
- Life in the (intermittent) fast lane: the health benefits of time restricted diets
- Coronavirus: is it a cause for panic?
- Smartphone apps: can they improve our mental health?
The science behind the headlines
If you are looking for answers to the Universe’s biggest questions or just some fun science facts, our expert panel is ready to answer your questions
Some of the brightest names in science and technology talk to the BBC Science Focus team about the ideas and breakthroughs shaping our world
From BBC Science Focus magazine
For insatiably curious readers who want to understand and marvel at the complexity of our world
Popular on sciencefocus.com
Our best features, fun facts and thought-provoking long reads
Dispatches from the cutting edge of science and technology