A Scientific Guide to the Human Body
Published: 09th September, 2019 at 11:32
Try 3 issues of BBC Science Focus Magazine for £5!
Take a guided tour of the 11 systems in your body that work together to take on all the challenges daily life throws at you.
Take a guided tour of the 11 systems in your body that work together to keep you supplied with oxygen, free from infection, fully hydrated, suitably nourished and able to take on all the challenges daily life throws at you… including dealing with pain.
IN THIS SPECIAL EDITION…
- Why your skin is the most overlooked organ
- How your hormones control everything you do
- What you’ve got living in your gut
- Why astronauts get weaker in space
- How your immune system finds and fights viruses
Order your copy for only £9.99 with FREE UK postage if you are a UK subscriber to BBC Science Focus Magazine, £11.49 for non-subscribers (EUR £12.99, ROW £13.49)
Visit www.buysubscriptions.com or call 03330162138.
Get a free sample of the edition here: issuu.com
Follow Science Focus on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Flipboard
May Half Price Sale
- Save up to 52% when you subscribe to BBC Science Focus Magazine.
- Risk - free offer! Cancel at any time when you subscribe via Direct Debit.
- FREE UK delivery.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the worlds of science and technology.