A Scientific Guide to the Human Body
Take a guided tour of the 11 systems in your body that work together to take on all the challenges daily life throws at you.
Take a guided tour of the 11 systems in your body that work together to keep you supplied with oxygen, free from infection, fully hydrated, suitably nourished and able to take on all the challenges daily life throws at you… including dealing with pain.
IN THIS SPECIAL EDITION…
- Why your skin is the most overlooked organ
- How your hormones control everything you do
- What you’ve got living in your gut
- Why astronauts get weaker in space
- How your immune system finds and fights viruses
Order your copy for only £9.99 with FREE UK postage if you are a UK subscriber to BBC Science Focus Magazine, £11.49 for non-subscribers (EUR £12.99, ROW £13.49)
Visit www.buysubscriptions.com or call 03330162138.
Get a free sample of the edition here: issuu.com