New issue: The productive brain
Published: 16th March, 2022 at 00:00
Try 3 issues of BBC Science Focus Magazine for £5!
A neuroscientist explains how to get your mind working at its best.
Your productive brain
How much truth is there behind the myths of how to be more productive, and do we all need to be setting our alarms for 4am?
A most violent year
Vocanologist Prof Bill McGuire takes a closer look at some of the iconic eruptions that took place in 2021.
As the crow dies
Corvids – so that's crows, rooks and ravens – are some of the smartest animals out there and even conduct death rituals. Dr Kaeli Swift tells us more.
An immune system for the planet
Can we build a global defence system that could help protect us when the next pandemic arrives?
- Innovations: the latest tech and gadget news
- Q&A: our experts answer this month's tricky questions
Issue 375 on sale 16 March 2022
Subscribe to BBC Science Focus Magazine
Don’t forget that BBC Science Focus is also available on all major digital platforms. We have versions for Android, Kindle Fire and Kindle e-reader, as well as an iOS app for the iPad and iPhone.
May Half Price Sale
- Save up to 52% when you subscribe to BBC Science Focus Magazine.
- Risk - free offer! Cancel at any time when you subscribe via Direct Debit.
- FREE UK delivery.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the worlds of science and technology.