This BBC Science Focus Special Edition reveals the latest research in the fields of neuroscience, health, ancient life, physics and technology.
IN THIS ISSUE…
- What if the Big Bang wasn’t the beginning
- How gene drives could eradicate disease
- The truth about brain training games
- The robots revealing how ancient life walked
- The black hole that could prove Einstein wrong
- Why scientists are growing Neanderthal brains
Order your copy for only £9.99 with FREE UK postage if you are a UK subscriber to BBC Science Focus Magazine, £11.49 for non-subscribers (EUR £12.99, ROW £13.49) – visit www.buysubscriptions.com or call 03330162138 .
Get a free sample of the edition here: issuu.com
Follow Science Focus on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Flipboard