Are you an expert codebreaker?
Published: 07th June, 2019 at 00:00
Try 3 issues of BBC Science Focus Magazine for £5!
Test your code-cracking skills against these science-themed puzzles from Brian Clegg's new book, Conundrum.
Are you a master at cracking codes? Prove your ability with this hand-picked selection of science-themed puzzles from Conundrum by Brian Clegg (£8.99, Icon Books).
So, grab a pen and paper and give your brain a workout. Challenge your friends and remember to let us know how you did on Twitter at @sciencefocus.
Try more quizzes:
- Are you smart enough to be an ISS astronaut?
- Can you solve these deviously difficult Stephen Hawking-inspired questions?
Follow Science Focus on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Flipboard
Sara RigbyOnline staff writer, BBC Science Focus
- Try your first 6 issues for just £9.99 when you subscribe to BBC Science Focus Magazine.
- Risk - free offer! Cancel at any time when you subscribe via Direct Debit.
- FREE UK delivery.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the worlds of science and technology.