In this episode of the Science Focus Podcast we speak to Jamie Susskind, barrister and author of the book Future Politics: Living Together in a World Transformed by Tech (£20, OUP), about the challenges governments face when confronted with new technologies, how AI is changing the way we’ll interact with politicians, and what government we’ll form on Mars.
Remember, we really want to see your reviews of the show so that we can get an idea of how we’re doing, and please let us know the people you want us to speak to on Twitter at @sciencefocus.
Listen to more Science Focus Podcast episodes:
- Air pollution is killing us, here’s how you can stop it – Gary Fuller
- Should we be worried about sex robots? – Kate Devlin
- There is no Plan B for planet Earth – Lord Martin Rees
- What makes a robot a robot? – Dr Lucy Rogers
- Why AI is not the enemy – Jim Al-Khalili
- Nudge theory – David Halpern