It’s been a long and strange year, and most of our attention has been focussed on the coronavirus. So, in this bonus episode of the Science Focus Podcast, the team talks about this year’s most interesting science that has nothing to do with COVID.
We start off by talking about our favourite scientific developments of the year, and then we discuss the books and documentaries that we’ve loved.
Let us know what you think of the episode with a review or a comment wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Listen to more episodes of the Science Focus Podcast:
- Inside the December issue with the BBC Science Focus team
- The Science Focus team: What’s inside November’s issue?
- Dr Douglas Vakoch: Should we try to contact aliens?
- Dr Jacob Bleacher: Why do we need to go back to the Moon?
- Andy Weir: Building a base on the Moon, and crafting believable sci-fi
- Gretchen McCulloch: How has the internet affected how we communicate?