Instant Genius Podcast: Robins, with Helen Wilson
We speak to Helen Wilson, an associate professor of human geography at the University of Durham. She explains the natural history and cultural impact of one of the nation's most-loved birds, the Robin.
Instant Genius is a bite-sized masterclass in podcast form. In this week's episode, we talk to Helen Wilson.
She is an associate professor of human geography at the University of Durham.
In this episode of Instant Genius, Wilson outlines the natural history and cultural impact of one of the nation's favourite birds, the Robin.
Find Instant Genius on your preferred podcast platform here: instantgenius.podlink.to/Podcast
Listen to more episodes of Instant Genius:
- The e-waste dilemma, with Josh Lepawsky
- What the Nordic people can teach us about a winter mindset, with Kari Leibowitz
- How our lives are being gamified, with Adrian Hon
- Holding the Universe in your hands, with Dr Kimberly Arcand
- The heart, with Sian Harding
- The future of self-driving cars, with Jack Stilgoe