The neuroscience of happiness – Dean Burnett
Neuroscientist, comedian and science writer Dean Burnett tells us what’s going on in our brains when we're happy.
Everyone wants to be happy: it’s an inbuilt part of being human. But what exactly is going on in our brains when we feel happy, and what can we do to ensure we live as happy a life as possible?
Listen to more Science Focus Podcast episodes:
- Changing our behaviour with virtual reality
- Transhumanism - using technology to live forever
- Nudge theory
- Project Discovery and its search for exoplanets
- How to push the limits of human endurance
- Exploding Head Syndrome
- Adventures in brain enhancement
- The future of humanity with Michio Kaku